Referrals for ADD/ADHD Coaching
Tell your friend about Maureen’s ADD Coaching – Tell your clients – Tell your family member about Maureen’s ADD Coaching.
Maureen Nolan, ACC happily accepts your referrals for coaching services. Both professionals and non-professionals refer to Maureen for her coaching. Maureen helps her clients get unstuck from old habits and patterns, ways of being and behaving and thinking that no longer serve a purpose.
ADHD coaching includes:
- helping clients to identify their positive ADHD characteristics and to appreciate their strengths, while managing their ADHD challenges
- focusing on the client’s executive functioning skills (i.e., planning, prioritizing, and analyzing) to create customized systems that will improve the client’s consistency and effectiveness
- providing consistent accountability and encouraging the client to move beyond thinking into appropriate action and
- building hope by educating clients about ADHD. Education is key in developing systems and strategies for effectively managing specific challenges which, in turn, dramatically improve the quality of life.
Maureen’s clients receive:
- Personal Integrity Evaluation and Training
- Time Management Evaluation and Training
- Body and Mind Alignment Training
- ADD Education
- Applied Emotion reTraining
Professional Referrals by Maureen Nolan, ACC
Over the years, I have developed professional relationships with psychiatrists, psychotherapists, therapists, social workers, energy workers, chiropractors, nutritionists and many other health professionals. I refer present clients to these other professionals as appropriate. I do not give out referrals without first seeing clients to assess their real need.
Please contact me for an appointment at 404-713-0488 or email@example.com for referral purposes.